Here are a few pictures from the Open House for Chris & Kareena in the Gomms backyard. It was such an incredibly beautiful day and a beautiful setting. It was magical!
Paul and Dena were married in the Sandbox at age 6 and 5 years respectively. When they met again as college students at BYU in Provo, they decided to make things official and get married in the Oakland Temple. Five children, 3 girls and 2 boys, and six grandchildren later, 3 girls and 3 boys, all because two people fell in love.
3 comments:
I love it! I wish I could have been there. I'm glad everyone had such a good time.
Oh that was beautiful! I loved that last black and white shot with "just married" on the back...classic...and awesome!! :)
What a beautiful open house!!! I wish I could have been there. What a handsome couple. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment