We planned a family reunion in Utah for the 4th of July weekend where we all could be together for an awesome time at Stadium of fire and for the celebration of Michaels return from Mexico. Terie, Morgan, and Noel were supposed to be in Utah going to school along with Chris & Kareena. Emilie & Ben were there for a Cox family reunion so they could stay a little longer for our reunion. Mike would come down from Idaho and Leslie & family and Paul and I would come from the west. Well, as we all know Terie delivered Samuel a bit early and they stayed in California, so they were not able to attend our reunion. But the rest of us got together anyway and had a wonderful time. I am so thankful to live in this country and to have been born in the family that I was born into, to marry the man I married and have the children & their spouses and their children. I feel very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment