Saturday, July 18, 2009
No lawn anymore!
What a day! Paul and I got up early, rented a sod cutter, cut the lawn out and moved it, returned the sod cutter, brought back a rototiller, rototilled, returned the tiller and bought more of the retaining wall block. (It is on sale!). It got up to 106 degrees today. Of all the days to have available to do this! We are making progress!

4 comments:
Wow, that looks awesome. You guys should start a business :) Sorry about the heat!
Holy Smokes. It looks great. I like how the brick aligns the bottome of the grass area.
Hey it looks almost like fürfanggasse after we played soccer:)
Hello Watkinsclan, hows life these days.
I am very happy to have found you again and I really loved to see that everyone is happy as ever!
Hope to hear from you soon as i would love to communicate with all of you.
gerhard rohner
here is my e-mail address
gerhard.rohner@a1.net
Post a Comment