Paul and I had the wonderful opportunity to go stay with our grandkids in Sparks for a couple of days while Leslie & Jason got away for Leslie's birthday. We had a blast. We made cinnamon rolls,chopped and stacked wood, rode bikes, jumped on the trampoline, cleaned up the pine cones and pine needles in the front yard and played "Do As I'm Doing" to find a bag of Halloween treats. We then cleaned up and went out to dinner to the Black Bear Diner and had a great time. We were able to see the Primary Children's Sacrament Program on Sunday where the kids sang their hearts out and said their parts wonderfully. They grinned from ear to ear while on the stand. Then we celebrated Leslie's birthday with a London Broil, Garlic Potato's, Artichoke, green salad & garlic bread dinner with Homemade Ice Cream for Dessert. YUMMY! (sorry no pics of the dinner) Happy Birthday Leslie!
2 comments:
Grand-parenting is the BEST! Looks like loads of fun! Now it's my turn. I'm leaving tomorrow for 10 days at Teresa's followed by a week at Jess'.
Post a Comment