Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Towards the end of July, Paul and I headed back to Utah for a Watkins siblings reunion. During that time we picked up Christopher Gomm from the airport and had him spend the night with us at the cabin just prior to entering the MTC for his mission to Charlotte, NC.
Elder Gomm and his companion for the night!
Chris and Paul took him fishing to teach him a few things about being a "Fisher of Men".
After a few pointers, Buddy caught his fish!!!
Paul and Chris caught fish also.
We got him back in his missionary attire and took a couple more pics.
The Gomm Family says goodbye!
Saying Goodbye to Grandma Gomm!
The MTC at last!!!
We did take a few pictures at the reunion at This Is The Place Monument but I can't locate them at this time. I'll have to post those later.

No comments: